Notice: As of September 1, 2020, The Professional School of Psychology will no longer be granting academic degrees—after providing these services for 41 years. It will continue to operate as an educational and research institution, providing workshops and certificate programs, while conducting related psychological research projects and supporting publication of psychologically related documents in the Library of Professional Psychology and Ash Point Publishing. The information contained on this page and pages to which it links is retained primarily for the benefit of PSP graduates.
- What about accreditation?
- Can I Afford a Graduate Program in Psychology?
- What About a Career in Professional Psychology?
- What is Distinctive About PSP: The Student Experience
- What is the Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) degree?
- Which Doctoral Program in Psychology is for Me?
- How do I Choose a Graduate School?