The Administrative Staff at PSP
President: William Bergquist, Ph.D.
- Oversees all operations of school
- Prepares and monitors strategic plan of school (in conjunction with the Board of Trustees and other members of Administrative staff and faculty)
- Assists Vice President of Academic Affairs in building new psychology degree and certificate programs for school
- Primary responsible (with Board of Trustees) for building partnerships and various collaborative arrangements with other institutions
- Reports to the Board of Trustees and serves as a nonvoting member of the Planning Committee of the Board of Trustees
Chief Academic Officer/Vice President for Academic Affairs: Haim Weinberg, Ph.D.
- Works in conjunction with President on building programs both inside and outside the United States
- Manages the academic programs of the school
- Advising President and Registrar on International matters regarding regulations and curricular requirements
- Serves as member of Academic Affairs Committee of the Board of Trustees
Chief Financial Officer / Chief Operating Officer/ Vice President for Financial Affairs: John Bush, Psy.D.
- Works in conjunction with President on building and sustaining effective administrative operations within the school
- Manages the finances of the school
- Advising President and Registrar on International matters regarding finances
- Serves as member of Financial Affairs Committee of the Board of Trustees
Office Manager: Melissa Lilley
- Manages accounting
- Manages admissions process
- Oversees office functioning
- Supports Registrar
- Reports to COO/CFO